Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Over Compensating

I don't dare to weigh myself during this FASTING period as I'm afraid I might be the only one in the entire world that GAIN weight while fasting from sunrise to sunset.

Last night, my Aunt, a teacher threw a party at home to celebrate her promotion and increment. I ate like there's no tomorrow. I just sat there & eat & talk & eat & eat some more.

With a tummy that felt like bursting anytime, I got NO will power whatsoever to resist the Blueberry Chocolate Cake with fresh cream. die...Normally during the break of fast, with a meal like this to fill up the tummy, my unconscious brain start to think of what I would have for supper. Because by the time I finished dinner, I've already decided what I want for supper.
Hubby will stop by the bakery and I'll picked up egg tart, pies & curry puff.
Or the cake stalls and grab these Yam Puff & Sio Pau.
or Yong Kuang at Kenyalang & grab those yummylicious PAUs
Or Secret Recipe's to grab a piece of Classic Cheesecake.oh dear... I think I'm over compensating for the lunch that I missed.

No comments: