Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, March 16, 2009

Fork & Knife

A restaurant serving western food that is located somewhere behind Jln Song Upwell Supermarket. The sign board is not very distinctive, as the lettering on the sign is faded blue color & not lighted up although it was dark, so please drive slower while searching for it.

I ordered Ice Cappuccino RM4.50, it tasted weird. Just weird. Dunno how to explained it. Hubby ordered Mango Juice, RM3 only, that's why it looked so diluted I think. What a disappointment, even before the food arrived.Appetizer was Mussels, RM8 for ~4.5 pieces as 1 was baby mussel. hmmm... the taste... weird again... hahahaha... the sauce was very diluted with neither cream nor cheese taste, just strong garlic after taste. SI PEH BO HO CHIAK!!
Both of us got the Mixed Grill which consist of Chicken, Lamb & Beef. Initially I wanted Sirloin Steak but it was not available!!! HOW CAN??!! Sigh...the only next best was this lor as I wanted BEEF. Hubby said it was reasonable as the price was only RM15.90, what can you expect?? For me, the chicken was too soft. The beef was tough although the center was still bloody as I wanted medium rare. Luckily the lamb was ok lar. The stuff I like best on that plate was the potato hehehe...
The place was not crowded, which I think u know why lar with my description as above. I cannot deny that it's dirt cheap for that mussels & mixed grill. So if you want cheap and not really particular about the food, this is the place for you. For me, I would still choose Mr. Ho's Fine Food any given day. So this will be my 1st & also my last visit to this restaurant.

No comments: