Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Ma!!

When I was a kid, people sometimes ask me how old is my mum?
I would say very proudly that she is 18.
That was because since I was young, my mum celebrated her 18th birthday every single year until I was old enough to understand birthdays!

Ma, Happy 18th Birthday!
People were always saying I look like my mum & I do take that as a compliment as she is a pretty lady... So what ya think? Do I look like her?
It’s your birthday, Ma.
So I will raise a cheer.
For without you, wondrous person,
I would not be here.
Yes, I owe it all to you, Mom.
From the time that I was small,
You encouraged me in everything,
And tried not to let me fall.
Throughout my life your caring,
Brightened each and every minute.
You loved me and enriched my life,
And I’m so glad to have you in it!

No comments: