Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, September 13, 2008

15 haribulan 8

yea... it's that time of the year again ...
HAPPY MOONCAKE FESTIVAL!!!!

Time to PLAY with FIRE & BURN LANTERN... burn baby burn... hahahhaha... as usual any celebration must start with FOOD.... yummy home cook food...
I loved Pork Rib with Pineapple.You-cha-tiau....
So excited wanna play with lantern... kakaka... if my kid (if hav lar) see this next time they gonna think their mum never GROW UP... Practice the same old procedure. I'll let the photo do the talking.... (look at those mountain high of lantern... the KIA SU Family)Dunno what these are called... gluey & sticky & super ultra sweet... the sweetest mooncake in the world...We had to STOP my grandma from getting near this stuff.
This year, a HOT or more appropriately ICY new type of Mooncake stole all our hearts... It's agar-agar Mooncake... so pretty... They are super yummy ..... I liked the Seterobeili the BEST. My Sei Sim (Mum's Bro's Wifey) made it herself. I'm so impressed... like totaly WOW!!! I promised her I'll help out next year in making these mooncake (hopefully I still remember by then). I'm just SO JELES, seems like currently HOME MADE is the IN-TREND now... I WANT TO SAY IT MYSELF TOO!!!

No comments: