Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, September 6, 2008

B.O.S.A.N.Y.A Saturday ku

Had breakfast at Mdm Tang, Pertanak. As usual I'll order Beef Kueh Tiau, RM4.80, hubby had Special Beef Noodle Rm6.80. I think the beef noodle here are better than TaiPei 101 or Crystal Jade. Whacha think? Any other place in Kuching that serves yummy Beef Noodle?? The only other place that I hav Beef Noodle is Lam's Place, but that's the sweet type, which by the way is my fav la...
There was a Cat Exhibition at tHe Spring... tons of cats, ok lar...2 row of cages, some filled with cats with super long hair & mostly are obese, really. And a lot of people went with their BIG ASS Camera (dSLR lar) and squeeze into the crowd to take photos of these ROYAL PET, as in the cats don't give a S^&t what's happening around them, they just sit quietly and start to NAP. The most is they stand up to STRETCH & go back to their relax position... That's why I like DOG better... THEY R SUPER EXCITED when given the attention!!!
CAT ar... NO GIVE FACE punya.

A trip to tHe Spring without buying something is a CRIME... according to Faith's Book of Law. And must buy something related to CHOCOLATE. As I've had TIM TAM overdose lately, I got cookies instead... CRUNCHOCO from Taiwan... a very light & crunchy cookies with nuts. It comes in a NICE BIG metal BOX suitable as a gift.hmmm... the photo above just don't do the BOX justice, so I decided to take another photo of it. See, veli the "English" look le... most suitable for my afternoon High Tea ... muahahahha... It's only RM9.90 ...and NO, it does NOT expire in 2 weeks time, but on 30th Dec 08. Every time I tell ppl got cheap stuff immediate they think it's near "EXPIRY DATE"... hai...Any1 tried the RED banana before??? yea... I a.k.a mountain turtle saw it the 1st time today. Bein the loyal me stick with the same old yellow banana lar... looks more natural.
Shopping for CHEAP DIGITAL CAMERA at TOP Photo at Padungan. All our NIKON cameras owned are bought there except for D70. Camera lens, tripod, flash SB22s, 600, 800 & SUNPOD (for storing CAMERA), all got it there too. The Tau-kei like hubby as he DON'T BARGAIN... (I think most man don't know HOW-TO bargain) usually he will volunteer give discount... so nice the tau-kei.

When you see these kueh-mueh at our home during the weekend, it can only mean 1 thing... BULAN RAMADAN is here. The nearest "Pasar Ramadan" to our home is at Tabuan Jaya. Although it's still 6 hours to "BUKA PUASA" the stalls' operator has started to prepared their satay & ayam pangan le...
yea ... i know...my life SO E.X.C.I.T.I.N.G >.<
muahhahahahhahhha AS IF saja...

No comments: