Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Petroleum Jelly

ngai ti ... doesn't look like good marketing strategy with that 'Petroleum Jelly' so BIG on the product that made me go ewwww... I've been using this brand 'Unilever' lip therapy but it's the 1st with that "ugly" wording on the product. It's made it Korea. Usually I get those made it US using the same material but they don't write PETROLEUM JELLY so BIG... No choice lar.
I have 1 stored in the office, car and home & 1 with me all the time. I dunno if getting old mature made my lips super dry bcoz nowadays I cannot live without them. Do you feel the same??

2 comments:

fiona said...

hmm... putting petrol on ur lips.. u didn't know meh? i tot u knew this was long time ago news? haha..
anyways... i wanted to share with you something but you don't have a chat box, so visit my blog & then do what I did....

faithlovechocolate said...

haha ... i know but I meant they don't hav to put so BIG on the front.. look so ugly nia...