Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Got LOTUS card lor!!!

I'm jumping with joy as I've stocked up on food for the HOLIDAYS!!!

Ta Kiong, tHe Spring I went.
Came out with 2 BIG bags and wallet slightly lighter.
I feel so proud as I manage to grab a lot of promotional item for members (kakaka.. I sign up for the Lotus Card Member, NOW I really do sound like an Auntie liaw. I've avoid joining in as member for so long for fear of bein called an auntie... sigh) that was really a steal. Lucky for you, I'm willing to spread the love here & share with you $$ saving tips, like me $_$

Peak-a-boo into my shopping bags:

1. Tim Tam Value Share Pack for only RM10.90 (np RM15.90).
No No No!!! It's not expiring in 2 weeks time. Don't worry I'll finish the packet long before the expiry date.2. Vedan Guava Drink (1 liter) only for RM 2.39 (np RM4.20). Worried?? Coz got Chinese wording?? Don't worry it's made in Taiwan. Best consumed chilled. Big ass can of drink le, I even use the smaller tin as comparison.
3. 100% Natural Fruit Chips RM9.95 (np RM13.95)I was introduced to this during the CNY and I fell in love with it... so crispy & full of flavor. In the pack there are banana, starfruit, apple, pineapple, honeydew etc... The mushroom pack is also very nice.
Again, it's made in Taiwan... hahaha I just cannot help but quickly checked whether it's made in China or not. Now a days, I try not to buy food processed in China if I can help it. 4. MO CHI RM5.90!!! Comes in 4 flavor, peanut, sesame, yam & red bean. That's normal price lar but I like MO CHI. If everything wait until got promotional price, die lor.
Also made in Taiwan. Me paranoid liaw, keep looking for the origin of product when there's Chinese wording.5. StirFried KimChi Noodles from Korea by Paldo you must try, really damn good taste. And it comes with a packet of "WET Golden Pussy" (that's how hubby call the Kim-Chi) le. RM10.90 for 4 packets. Also NO special discount. Just wanna spread the good tiding.
6. This Tim Tam Chewy Caramel is DIRT CHEAP, only RM4.90 (np RM 8.90). Ok ok, it's SO cheap bcoz it's gonna expire in 2 weeks. But as the packet said, the MOST Irresistable Chocolate Biscuit bah... I cannot tahan & grab 1 saja lar.
In less than half an hour, I'm out with 15 items... some I did not stated here as it's the usual JUNK FOOD I BUY.The promotion is until 5th Oct, so go grab it if you want it too.
muahahah as if I can get commision from Ta Kiong... damn.

No comments: