Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, September 4, 2008

SMILE

"If you do not smile now, for what time will you await and what greater happiness could you expect?" -Abdu'l-Baha

I curi this from my younger brother's blog.
It's so so true. And I agree with my brother 100%.
Being brought up by the same MUM & DAD, our attitude towards life are... sama-sama very POSITIVE & Happy Go Lucky!!
Our parent always reminded us how our life are so blessed & we r really loved by God.

The way I view life has a lot to do with how I was brought up.
My parent are super supportive & very optimistic.
The most used Quote at home : It is a blessing in disguise....
whenever something bad happen.

Or everything happen for a reason. And it's for the best.
So even if the worst happen, my mind will automatically be trying to think what was the positive outcome & be thankful for it. It's weird I tell you bcoz it's like auto pilot mode.

Like the time we had a flat tyre coming back from the beach in Melaka & it was somewhere very Ulu with no shops around. I thank god for the lovely time we had, spending hours just taking about nonsense & about childhood memories although we lost quite some blood to those happy mosquito. Getting to know each other while waiting for HELP to come & I was lucky my fren's BF was a mechanic.

Another overused saying: When there's a will, there's a way.

I'm always made to believe that if I want something bad enough, I can have it, albeit I put in the effort lar .. but NOTHING is IMPOSSIBLE. That's why it's imprinted in my mind that I can HAVE ALL that I WANT, with a plan and the willingness to WORK towards achieving it.

That's why I am very grateful to my loving parent. Without them, I won't be where I am today. I owed them everything.

Dunno why suddenly I crap so much... anyway just wanna say,
Be happy, don't wait.

No comments: