Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, September 11, 2008

fOndUE sEt wAntEd

Seterobeili ---> YUMMY with my LOW FAT Vanilla ice-cream, in an lame attemp to reduce HIGH Calories intake.This got me thinking.... it's gonna be even more BOMBASTIC with SUPER LOW FAT Chocolate.A perfect match made in heaven.... NO?Must.....Get......FONDUE.......Set........ok ok... I've search around for the fondue set in Kuching. But I only saw 1 stall that sell Fondue Set, somewhere in tHe Spring, and selling only 2 variation. The cheapest is RM60 that's in heart shape, I NO LIKEY...Then another was all white round shape set, cost like RM80, so expen$ive.Do any1 know where can I get cuter fondue set & mayb at a cheaper price, in Kuching??hahah ... Ka Na Sai... it's actualy Hershey Chocolate inspired.So ZEN like, totaly would buy this too...So my dear readers, all 2 of you – if u stumbled upon fondue set on sale in Kuching, please inform me ok??

3 comments:

Unknown said...

when you MIL or BIL or SIL visits Singapore, ask them to get you one set.

it's quite cheap in Sg and cost much less than the prices you mentioned.

fiona said...

haha... fondue eh... come to SG lar.. so much cheaper.. agree with "keropok man"...

faithlovechocolate said...

hmmm... where to get ar? IKEA?? My BIL will be coming back again in OCT, MUST ask him to buy -____-