Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, September 29, 2008

Ice-cream Evolution

Am soooo happy bcoz I found a new way to enjoy my Ice-cream.

Most of the time I'll just savor the pure Vanilla Ice-cream as it is... LOW FAT & LESS SUGAR...
If I'm lucky my brother will bring me fruit like mango from the garden & I'll mix with the ice-cream. The HEALTH factor of the ice-cream increases drastically, like the ones I did with Kiwi, Grapes & Peaches.
But today a light bulb suddenly lighted beside my head *ke ting* (I imagine it sound like that dunno why hahaha). Let me show you what I was inspired to do.

1. Retrieved the chocolate bar from the fridge, used the 1 without nuts.
2. Make sure it's NOT made in CHINA (better safe than be sorry)
3. Break 4 pieces of chocolate & prepare a knife & chopping board.4. Cut the chocolate cube into small little pieces or shaves it, up to you, but I did both.
5. Sprinkled the chocolate on the ice-cream & ta-daaaaa....
Yummy Cadbury Chocolate Ice-Cream!!!!

p/s: Am so so so so happy bcoz I just watched double episode of Grey's Anatomy!

2 comments:

CHERRYSA said...

I am so envy~~~~
How come all the nice food but u still stay so slim?
Any secrets?

faithlovechocolate said...

Moderation is the KEY. I don't restrict myself the things I want to eat, but only in moderation. So each day, I'll hav my portion of Ice-cream, chocolate & keropok. I eat full meal too, but has cut down slightly on rice. That's it. No time to exercise, the only stretching I do is while using the public toilet bcoz I don't dare to sit on it...