Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Pris0n Bre@k is OUT!!!

For these past few weeks, the actor & actress all ON VACATION so NO NEW TV Series to watch. No Lost, NO Gossip Girl, No House, No McDreamy in Greys Anatomy (but lucky got Made of Honor)
NO
EVERYTHING!!!
I've been watching X-Files Season 1... really... and it really blew my mind that X-Files was shot like 15 years ago but still as captivating lor... The TRUTH is out there!!!

But today I'm really happy bcoz finally Pris0n Bre@k Seas0n 4 is OUT!yaaaaaay!!! I never in a million years saw myself getting hook on Pris0n Bre@k.I tot people was crazy raving about a series on "Inmates" trying to "Escape from Prison", how can that be so exciting??!! But after watching the 1st epsode I understand why is it SO addictive. being powerless to stop watching....
You really can’t stop watching it until the end..
and did I tell you I miss Micheal Sc0field???I have become one of the Pris0n Break Maniacs.ooo...did I tell u I really miss Scofield???Absent really makes the heart grow fonder...

4 comments:

CHERRYSA said...

Too bad he is gay.

Louis said...

faith, u into prison break or michael scofield?

HE IS GAY??!!??!! attached to T-Bag? lolz

faithlovechocolate said...

damn it!!! why always like that 1???

CHERRYSA said...

Yes. He is gay.

Check out Perezhilton for more gossip.

Haha.

Faith, now you know its true when ppl say "Good man are either taken or gay".

No worries, I always end up admiring celebrities that are gay too. Like Shane Wayne. *Sob Sob*