Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, September 14, 2008

FOOD FAIR!!!

St. Peter Parish Food Fair... a Fund Raising Project that attracted a large crowd. I was there after 10am & as u can c, it's still people mountain people sea.
weeee.... colorful balloons, I want I want I want... but at RM3 a piece I decided agaisnt it... dunno why I'm so kiam
And bcoz of the balloons, I stumbled upon TREASURE... 2 rows of antics... hiding behind near the staircase...
I had a hard time picking out the books as I want so many... Finally I chose 2 books by Danielle Steel, Leap of Faith & The Cottage for only RM8... what a steal! Now I regret NOT getting more books... Next time, next time...
The BESTEST BUY of the DAY... From a far, I was attracted to it, so colorful, so many bells... I WANT... a Jester HAT...
And I got it for RM10 only... jump up & down... yayayayya... I was sad when I saw the price tag at 1st, but the guy offered RM10 without even me asking for a discount & I terus jump at the opportunity... GOOD DEAL le... me so HAPPY...Just showing the book again as it got MY name...kekekeTime to read & uncover the treasure.
Happy Weekend!!!


p/s: I did get some FOOD, Kong Piah from the Food Fair in case u were wondering...

3 comments:

Louis said...

wah...i like the jester hat, but too bad my head couldn't fit in.

u know what i got from the fair? some apples and mugs and panggang and nasi lemak only...

faithlovechocolate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
faithlovechocolate said...

the hat is for kids like me ... hubby's head also kenot fit ...keke..