Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

MBKS & Duck

I received a late payment notice for the "Atap Suei" aka "Roof Tax" aka "Annual Assessment Rate" without EVER receiving the bill. So how can charged me interest summore??!! Went to pay last Saturday & the counter was CLOSED!! mai-ku... People need to work 8-5, how to pay on weekday le??? and counter only open until 4pm on weekday... wai seh man... I envy their short working hours...

No choice had to "Execute this Payment" within the 1 hour lunch break during workday... By 12.45pm, hubby drove like crazy to MBKS. Reach there within 15 minute from samajaya. Was so happy as there was NO Q at the payment counter, the lady at the counter look at my "Letter of Notice" and directed me to go 2nd floor to print out the BILL... So up we went to the 2nd floor and wadthe @#$@$#%^&^%$# office closed until 2pm...
So I went to the Payment Counter again and ask if I can PAY without the BILL?? The answer : CANNOT LAR... MUST GET THE BILL!!
cb, gave u the property address & PAY u $$ also CANNOT... WHAT ridiculuos system is this??
Since we got almost 1 hour to kill, decided to give the DUCK at IMPERIAL DUCK a try. Without hesitating, ordered 2 Imperial Duck Rice (RM6.50) and 2 ice cold drinks to COOL DOWN.
The GOOD : Meat was tender. Enough of DUCKY smell. The skin was "crispy" yet "moist" at the same time, hmmm how to explained hor ...the Exterior Skin was crisp and the Interior Fat was moist... te-hee... i write the worst review..
The BAD : The HORRIBLE smell from the pickled cabbage almost killed me... the KIMCHI wannabe failure
THe UGLY : Portion is quite SMALL (good for those on DIET lar)

Total Damage: RM17.00

p/s: I had to stay back for 1 hour "bodoh sekeliling" after ofice hour to "COMPENSATE" the EXTRA LONG LUNCH BREAK... yup, every minute count.

3 comments:

Louis said...

when are u guys going to pay this "atap suei"? I also havent paid mine cuz i didnt receive any bill.... stupid MBKS.

faithlovechocolate said...

I got the BILL printed out at 2pm (after their lunch break) & straight away paid for it... yea stew pig MBKS

Louis said...

ah...like that ah.
then i think i'll need to take half day or a full day off to settle my atap suei.