Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Pets & Kids

Felt totally refreshed after waking up this morning at 11 am... wohoooo... I love weekend!!

Went for lunch at Hainan Street Restaurant. Ordered their SUPER yummy chicken rice & 1 soup of the day, Bitter gout & pineapple chicken soup RM6. The soup was not bitter, just tasted like chicken soup, disappointed but the pineapple did cheer me up a bit.
Went kia kia after lunch, and passed by a pet shop

Hubby: Wanna get these???
Me: Siau ar??
Hubby : They r cute.
Me: Who gonna clean them? Feed them? Clean the cage?

hahah ... They really are CUTE & FLUFFY & NICE to HOLD. I do like looking AT them, but looking AFTER them is another story all together... thank you. I don't wanna end up a murderer when I forget to giv them water, yea I'm forgetful like that.
Even got 1 rabbit wearing dark eye-liner, so Gothic style like that...
keke... these are cute too... U know what they r?? yup, Hedgehog.
Said bye bye bye to the animals & continue on our journey to get cream puff from JD Bakery.they still cost 80 cent per piece even after the fuel hike, but the SIZE & amount of cream has shrunk... sigh...
Went home, continue reading my book by DICK.
Then watched a movie with hubby.
Then enjoyed our high tea er... high coffee with cream buns.
Then watched MYTHBUSTER... kekekke...
The pet scenario has been playing in my head.
Hubby hopes to be dad like forever oledi, but I'm just not sure if I'm ready for that kind of responsibility yet. Don't get me wrong, I love kids & want to have some myself, but I just don't think I'm ready to pop a mini-us... yet. I love my work. My life. My couple-life with hubby. My family. I don't want anything to change yet. If I upgrade to mummy level, will I still hav the luxury to

Wake up at 11am??
Hav spare time to read a book??
Watch a movie in peace??
Enjoying high tea??

I'm still waiting for the maternal instinct to kick in. Faster liaw, my biological clock is ticking away even as I type this. Would I ever be?

How did U know U wanted kids?? How did U know it's the right thing to do? Why do people have kids? And please lar, don't tell me it's bcoz u like making babies...

No comments: