Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, September 8, 2008

Dinner @ Koreana

Koreana used to be located opposite Hilton. They have now moved to Premier 101. The new place is SO SO SO much better than the old one, that place creeps me out. As usual banchan (side dishes) are complimentary as long as you order a main dish. There are about 5, or 6... I’m not sure… My favorite is the CLAMS :Here’s the meat - Barbecued Beef. On the receipt it’s called Gal Bi Sal (RM 67.00). The waitress that served us were all wearing very SMART Uniform... like Air Hostess le...really... As we were in a private room, we can press a button (a remote like thingy) and a horrible song can be heard outside (those irritating midi tune) & the waitress will immediately served us...After the beef was cooked, she cut it into smaller pieces with the scissors on the table. Excitedly I rub the bean paste and sesame seed oil on the beef, wrap it in the leaffy vege and eat it using my bare hands. But to my horror, it din't taste as good as I've expected it. The meat was too tough as it was OVER COOKED. When the Tau-ke-Nio came, I complaint to her lor...
Beef Short Ribs... I was curios how can such a BIG Chunk of MEAT be cook BBQ style???
As if reading my mind, the Tau-Ke-Nio herself demonstrated how. She ROLLED OUT the meat & in the middle is a mushroom stem...kekekke... I was tricked...
I think after the Disastrous BEEF BBQ, the tau-ke-nio took upon herself to serve us which was great. I have to say, the beef short ribs was the best dish for that night. It was marinated, tender, juicy and so very tasty. I just couldn't get enough of this.YUMMY!! Kimchi Soup with CHEESE!!Korean mee... The spicy kimchi soup loaded with tau-fu, sausage, pork & luncheon meat... I loved Korean food, every single dish is just bursting with flavors - really nice when paired off with rice.
This new place is very nicely decorated. Service wise, they’re professional and prompt. No messed up orders, polite and quick.
The only down side is that it's a bit PRICY.

If you don mind burning those extra $$, go & give it a try.

2 comments:

Louis said...

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh.... me jealous liao.

faithlovechocolate said...

that's the MAIN purpose ... mUAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA