Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Ramoz!

Dear Ramoz,
Wished you GOOD HEALTH & HAPPINESS!!!
Happy Birthday!
Hope you will hav many more!

**Walnut Vanilla Fresh Cream Cake with Fruits covered with Cheese**
This cake was costumed ordered by me as I cannot decide what cake to choose: Cheese, Walnut, Fresh Cream, or Fruits. So my Aunt (she's a baker too, I'm so LUCKY) suggest this cake that hav ALL the above & only RM80 for 1 HUGE CAKE!!! & it taste SO delicious!!! I'm not saying that just bcoz she's my relative, but really it was so refreshing & light & the cheese smelled GOOD!!!

An e-mail was send out with a warning to EAT at you OWN RISK, as MILK (althought not import from China) is involved. The word MILK has been rather sensitive in the office. Like this incident where we were all afraid to eat the rabbit sweet (ne... the white milk candy with the edible wrappers) but our colleague, a genuine Chinese from China heard we fussed about it & he volunteered to eat it. Wah, so "Ai Guo" (patriotic) le.

No comments: