Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, September 19, 2008

Time for Ice-cream!!

Is it me or these past few days has been real HOT???? A good time 2 go ... and have some ICE-CREAM!!!

I'm SO towards HEALTHY EATING, see see see I even put kiwi for extra Vitamin C.
Coffee & Vanilla ... yum!! sometimes I rush home during lunch break just to have these ... hahaha...don't tell my boss.
I loved my cup, so pretty... I recently ask my mum to pass it to me from home when they come visit me. I hav used this cup since a kid for ice-cream...

These ice-cream are made from FULL CREAM MILK...so it's full of fat CALCIUM, really, so it's GOOD for ME! Can prevent osteoporosis ma!

2 comments:

fiona said...

wahlau... go home for lunch break just to eat yummy ice cream.. like that must replace it with yogurt to make it even healthier... u can try... blend the yogurt ice cream with fruits.. delicious & healthy..

faithlovechocolate said...

haha... I don't hav blender but it do sound healthy & nice...