Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

my bl0g turned 1 today

MY BL0G turned 1 today!!!
hapi birthday my blog,
hapi birthday my blog,
hapi birthday my blooooooooooooooooogggggggggg!!!!


With my blog turning 1 today, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you ALL (u know who u r) for visiting my blog to read my crappy blog, or more appropriately, browsed through my so-called photo (cellphone camera) blog... hahahah as most post are with all those wu liau photos... I can't write without photos... felt so empty...

This is me hau lian that I hit the 3000 visits in 1 year... hahahha... **so little number also want to show, si bo ai bin ar** ...I can hear ur thoughts...
And to those that leave comments, a Special THANK YOU!!!! I really appreciate it. It makes me more motivated to blog, really.

Actually I started this blog to EARN some $Money$ through NUFFN@NG as I heard a lot of people get BIG MONEY from them... just by blabbing away in a blog... But this is my earning after 1 year.... drum-roll please....
YUP, your eyes din fool you, I GOT 20cent in my account now.

Please continue to support this blog yea so that I can b RICH!!!

6 comments:

CHERRYSA said...

Happy Birthday FaithLovesChocolate!!!

cal81 said...

heppi bird day! =p
not bad ar... got RM0.20... mine still RM0.00... -_-

Louis said...

happi birthday chocolatelovesfaithtoo...lolz

mine also RM0.00. dang!

cal81 said...

sikit-sikit, lama-lama jadilah bukit... hehe =p

faithlovechocolate said...

thank you cherrysa!!! can i access ur blog?? miss ur ranting :P

cal81 & louis, really 0??!! wah... then I should hau lien my 20cent more...

cal81, yes... lama lama yes jadi bukit... cross my fingers & toes...

CHERRYSA said...

of course faith...
gimme ur email address ya.
i add u as my reader.