Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, February 13, 2009

Makan-makan at Hijau

wow... Hijau (before the traffic lights toward BDC Everise from flyover) is really popular at night time. The last I went was during day time and it was rather empty. I was surprise finding parking spaces were limited...

There was Roti Canai, Lim's Seafood, Western Food, Grilled Seafood etc. We finally chose Western Food.

Hubby tried the Fish & Chips RM11. It was a HUGE piece of fish with lotsa fries. Hubby loved it. But I find the fish batter too salty.

I picked Lamb Chop RM9.80. It's OK lar for the price I paid. The salad looks pathetic but at least the lamb was not tough (or too soft) & the black papper sauce was quite good too. Drinks was Teh C, RM3.60 for 2. So overall, the dinner cost less then RM25. Still reasonable. Cannot always eat at My Restaurant or Mr. Ho's Fine Food, hav to cut cost...

No comments: