Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Early Ching Ming

Went to graveyards today.
It was quite far away, 20++ mile I think as we did passed by Jong's Crocodile Farm.
Scrubbing & Cleaning Hubby's dad's tomb, it's all covered in tiles so no pruning of grass needed.
Thank god weather was gorgeous.
Then it was time for breakfast at 10 mile, ne the corner shop opposite Padawan Council Office.
Can even order RM40 Ko Lo Mee here.
Dunno why so famous??
I find the Ko Lo Mee ok saja. The fish ball was yummy.
Then followed MIL to the 10 mile wet market. It was a wise move as I found these!!!
Buah Kedondong!! IT WAS SUPER CHEAP!!! Only RM2 for the above + 2 more already in my tummy heheh. Only 20 cents for each! DAMN WORTH IT!

We called a day after visiting hubby's Grandma's tomb too near 4th mile. Hubby's family is doin these "ching ming" earlier as they won't here during that time.

Today's lunch was specially prepared by me. Cute le. Look like a bear... no?

Our Air-con was down for Scheduled Preventive Maintenance (cleaning lar). So now my room is very cold although I set the temp to 25 degree. I was so worried for the guy as he climb so high up without safety belt attached or anything, just a ladder & a hose, yikes. Risking his life for only RM45, hmmmm....
Hubby's family was here for afternoon high tea, or in literal term, Starbucks Coffee after reading my post regarding how hubby claim it to be The Best In the WORLD! Well I enjoyed my coffee with Butter cookies, yummy! MIL watched 2 episodes of American Idol. The judges are a funny lot. And I think Simon is the only 1 with any real contructive critiques of the contestants' performance.

No comments: