Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Shopping

After the brunch, what else but Valentine's Shopping rite? It's what V-day is all about, enjoying each others company, doin stuff together, having fun not doin anything at all, bein silly together what else... actually we do that everyday lar.

Huh? oooo really? Valentine is all about flowers, candy, stuffed toys & jewelry? I must b from a different planet. o well... We can't afford to spent money on those stuff anyway and I do understand. Hubby, u really r fortunate to hav me as ur wifey. Now, where is my Wii, darling?

okie dokie. Shopping started with Cold Storage, BDC. I was looking for Strawberries & Cherries, wanna prepare something special for V-night hehehe... my luck ran out, there was no strawberry or cherry insight... sigh...

Since we ran out of Shampoo & stuff, we stopped by Guardian Pharmacy. Got medicated cream for my lips as recommended by SexyLips. Then we shopped like crazy there, grabbing shampoos, shower cream, everyday use stuff lar... we usually buy stuff in bulk if cheap. Great savings why not buy more rite? And Guardian sure is having great bargains for hubby's medicated shampoo, bought 4. I got 3 types of Shampoo for myself hahahah... as I hav not found 1 that I really like after Vidal Sassoon left without saying bye bye bye. I don't see VS anywhere anymore **sob cry sob** hav been using it since UNI time.

At the payment counter, the cashier was asking whether I wanted STAMPSs.
After much Q & A, I found out that I can redeem Paddington Bear with those stamps. SURE I WANT THE STAMPS!!! The bear is SO CUTE! I want the 1 in yellow raincoat.
wow... I need 25 stamps for a free 10' Paddington Bear.Every RM25 spend entitled u to 1 stamps... means that I need to spent RM625 for 25 stamps o_O" I hav until 8 Apr to collect those stamps. But I hav bought everything we want that would last us at least a few months.
I need 16 more stamps... HELP!!! hmmmm...mayb I should go and buy more stuff & stock up for the whole year and mayb next too hahahahah... like preparing for a flood when I cannot go out & shop, something like that lar.Frens, if you go shopping at Guardian and has no intention at all to collect the STAMPs. Please collect it and give it to me ok? can lar?Then we went for more kia kia at multiple shopping area, in search of Strawberries! Ta Kiong, Choice Daily, Everise & Upwell also dun hav. Time to giv up.

Well, no worries, can still hav TONS of FUN with just Whip Cream! ;)

Hope ya all had a wonderful Valentine's Day too.

3 comments:

Louis said...

gosh it's so overpriced here.
back in taiwan, u can get one bear FOC if u collect six stamps. one stamp for each cup of coffee u purchase from 7-11.

NP:RM75 -__________-""""""

faithlovechocolate said...

wah.... only 6 stamps in Taiwan???
man... not worth it anymore lar to collect those stamps here.

faithlovechocolate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.