Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, February 16, 2009

Tour Guide & Fondue Set

hai... Today is supposed to be my force leave from work but it was canceled by my boss, as I've been assigned to be a TOUR GUIDE starting from 9am until 12noon for a group of customer from Europe. At 1st I was so happy bcoz I tot I had escape from this dreadful duty as I will not be around but on last Thursday, the worst happened... sigh...

On to more happy incident

I forgot to show all of you the treasure that I found right here in Kuching!!!!

My own 2-piece Ceramic Chocolate Fondue Set!!!I've stick hubby's & my name on the opposite side of the bowl...

hahahahaha... a bit disorganize but I luv it. Beauty of imperfection. My dream came true finally. And we used it for the 1st time during V-night.

Only thing that's missing : Cute Fondue Fork

Will be on the look out on the next treasure hunting trip.

Can any1 guess HOW MUCH does this Chocolate FONDUE SET COST? Guess liaw...guess liaw... Common b a sport & guess a price.

4 comments:

Simon said...

WHERE DID YOU BUY IT???? I WANT!!!!

RM60???

faithlovechocolate said...

Actually I got this from SuperSave... those shop selling cheap cheena stuff. Some ppl gasp when I told them. But heck so many things are from Cheena that we buy too. So if u don't mind, it's only RM3.40.

Simon said...

WHAT???? RM3.40????? Cheaper than 2 kolo mee?? hahaha

faithlovechocolate said...

it's too good to b true le....