Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

It's called Knee-Con

Our Humidity Control Cabinet (also called the Dry Cabinet) where we store our camera gear is running out of SPACE!!!

YUP.
Hubby got another TOY.
In a bid to stimulate the economy on his part.
Nikon AF-S 70-200 f/2.8 VR
Last night the seller shoot hubby in the face with this comment after hubby spent a few minutes testing the HUGE lens.

Hubby: man... my arm hurt... it's so heavy
Seller: It's TIME for you to get in shape man!!!
Me: hahahhahaha

Then the seller ask hubby some Q as he was 30 minutes into testing this piece of expensive telephone pole, at least to me it is as it look so DAMN BIG & LONG & HEAVY.

Seller: So what type of photography are you into? Weddings? Landscape?
Hubby: hmm... anything & everything
Seller: Any reason you want this lens?
Hubby: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Me: HE JUST WANT to OWN IT.
Seller: I understand. Dream Lens eh?
Hubby: Yeah.

When we went Hong Kong shopping for this lens (as it was cheapest in HK), IT WAS SOLD OUT every freaking where. Hubby left HK with his dreams shattered. He vowed to return someday for this baby. But now, DREAMS can come true with ONLINE SHOPPING.

te-hee... using his trusty h/p to take images of his new baby...
I knew the 70-200 was a bit bigger, but nothing prepared me for this, weighing ~1.5kg! The sight of it still made me tremble a bit.
My Professional Looking Photographer hubby...
As his last toy, the D300 cost an arm & a leg, this new lens (xiao hei wu) cost him another arm & leg, his left ball & an ear too, so he is limbless & half deaf & half sterile now. As I know his shopping list is still very loooooong, and I might need his right ball someday, to ease him financially I'm promoting his photography services.

NOW OPEN for BOOKING.

1st come 1st serve.
Willing to TRAVEL!
Weddings, Outdoor, Portrait or even NUDE are most welcome!

Don't miss out!

No comments: