Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, February 20, 2009

Would you?

We had an opportunity to test drive a Nissan 350z a few months back, but we did not have enough time to take a spin in this baby...
Would you test drive it
although you have NO intention at all to buy one?


Reason can be your spouse object to it. Road tax is ridiculous for this ride & drinks petrol like there is no tomorrow. Then there's the cost of maintaining it. It can be endless.

Although I know this car is out of reach (for now), but I would be jumping in joy if given a chance to have a JOY RIDE in this baby. Yea, sports car do make me go crazy.

2 comments:

cal81 said...

haha! me too! =D
but the 350Z despite its mammoth-like displacement is known to be quite a fuel efficient car...

faithlovechocolate said...

me still dreaming... God, faster let me WIN mega toto!