Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, February 6, 2009

Niu Year Open House

On the 2nd day, we had "open house" for CNY... same as last year. I informed the work colleagues by e-mail, msg some frens & most importantly family members & relatives. hmm.... since this year Hubby took a few photos of the guest, I decide 2 show you some.

The 1st group that came was really early... they worked night shift & came straight to our home around 8am... o_O" I was not even out of bed yet! Quickly brush my teeth & start to heat up the food. Use my photobook to distract their attention initially. Then the boys were attracted to the entertainment room... by then the pies were heated up, thank god!

The new groom Andy admiring our wedding photos. He's an aspiring photographer.


Mizam & Ano with HOT cup of Nescafe!

Then my parents came to help me out. I loved my "Sakura Lantern" (above dining table) that was purchase during my last HK trip.

Then
Hubby's Aunt (a teacher at Lodge school) came...


With another Aunt & cousin (Benjamin) from Miri...

My dad havin a chit chat session with hubby's grandpa.

My youngest bro, William. Baby of the house is still in primary school.

Hubby's cousin, Deborah, came all the way from Miri too. She's havin a break from NZ uni. A bubbly girl who loved FAST car.


Then my Aunt & cousins came, most were already in the entertainment room playing PS2 Naruto...

My cute cousins... look like Japanese doll le...

The chubby Chouji... devouring the fruit tart.

Uncle William got a taste of the Bacon Wrap Quail Egg.

Surprisingly this year not much colleagues came visiting... Seeing each other everyday in the office still not enuf meh... But not for JamesBong & his whole family... heheh...

I gave my parent a frame photo of our family portrait and some photos of me tru the years, from dating, to graduating, to bein engaged and finally married!

Rasjidi's family. His son is soooooooooo CUTE!

The lovely couple Ah Tai & his fiance, getting married this year. I'm so happy for them.

The lovely family of Chua & Wilron...

Elijah playing with GOLD!

The Chua siblings.

The last guests of the day were Henry, Liu Yi & wife, who caught us in time as we were on the way out for dinner.

3rd day started with Hubby's school fren. Yeo was 1 of our witness for our marriage.

Then my Uncles (mum's 4th & 8th brothers) came to see how I was doin. Followed with my cousins.

Our UNI & house mate during our time in Melaka, CL. He has not change much. Still crazy with comp games. Hubby was droooooling shamelessly over his new HP, 5800 XpressMusic.


3rd day Italian Affair.

I served Chicken Spaghetti for guests as the PIEs & Quiches were long gone.


Lomeo & TigerLau's family


CNY is not complete without Family Potrait.

With my parent & 3 brothers (1 turned into Korean actor wannabe hehhehe).


With Hubby's Mum, 2 brothers, SIL, Esther & Elijah.

With the cutie pie Esther.

Handsome Elijah!

4th day was SUSHI Day!!!

Friends Christina, David, Fiona, Alan, SanSan & Desmond were in time for the "Japanese Lunch Buffet", as if lar.

Appetizer was Miso Soup.
Main dish was Tako & Unagi Nigiri
(Seasoned Baby Octopus & Grilled Ell).

Dessert was Tamago Nigiri (sweeten egg)

Desmond said my sushi can fight those restaurant. Me so happy hearing it heheheh... u really can made me happy lar, sweet mouth Desmond.


Lovely Fiona came all the way from S'pore for a CNY break in Kuching with her dear-dear...

Christina & David, the proud parent of Samuel, who is sleeping at home. Just look at those smiles, now I know where Samuel got his bright smiles from...

Well... that's all the update for OX YEAR Celebration! Had fun catching up. Enjoying the company. Eating all those nonsense that's only available during CNY.

Still got 3 days... fast fast go for last minute visiting!

2 comments:

fiona said...

happy chap goh mei...

yeiks.. i looked so fat liao.. eat too much in SG liao.. must cut down weight.. haha..

anyways.. awarded you something.. visit my blog to get it..

http://fionafranklinsoon.blogspot.com/

faithlovechocolate said...

hi Fiona,
u look wonderful, don worry!

Thanks for awarding me with the award.