Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Losing weight

there was a Weight Management Talk in the office... like 2 days ago.

Me: Got a Lose Weight Program on offer now handled by Normah.
Hubby: Wow... really?
Me: Only cost ~RM2000.
Hubby: No need pay them lar... U give me the money I can make you lose weight too.
me: How?
Hubby: U will b so broke after u pay me RM 2000, you cannot buy any junk food anymore
Me: cheh!
Hubby: want or not?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

It has been raining non-stop since last week...
luckily got a dryer at home or else I won't hav anymore clean underwear.
I miss you, SUN.
When r u coming out to play?

2 comments:

fiona said...

losing weight eh.. haha.. ive tried and gave up.. haha.. love myself more now.. hehe..
btw.. was reading abt ur finger food thinggy.. care to share the devil egg recipe?

faithlovechocolate said...

heheh... I only hope to maintain my current weight... than I happy oledi.

I'll share with you the Deviled Egg RCP soon