Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Dinner

It has been FUN today, all in the name of St. Valentine!

In trying to save some money for other more important stuff, I've decided to cook (yes, every1 go ahead & gasp!!) for hubby. Well, he has been in doubt. Asking me more than once if it's a good idea. What can b better than a Candlelight Dinner right at home, with food prepared with luv! hahahaha...

Ta-da! Our Romantic Dining area...

A closer look at the food prepared. If u r really looking, then u will notice my Chocolate Fondue Set. Do u see it?

Chocolate Fondue with Marshmallow, Grapes, Kiwis & Oranges... our dessert which we can't finished as our tummy was in danger of exploding!

The fabulous cook with her greatest dish prepared with luuuuuuuv... The mushroom soup with garlic bread was yummy.

Notice the heart shape cucumber that I painstakingly cut out...
Darling ar, I really want Wii le, can get into shape with it bor!


Ah..... another shot of my delicious Lamb... it's not blood on the meat okay, it's chili sauce.

Cheers!

Baby, this will be our 10th Valentine's Day together. Sometimes you still get on my nerve, but most of the time u just cracked me up with ur antics and jokes. I loved how u can break into a song anytime anywhere, never cared what people would think. Telling me I'm not fat. That I'm the sweetest smelling person in the world. Performing magic act, especially those disappearing coins just for me. Always ask me to take photo as it's material for my blog, dunno if u r bein sarcastic. I'm sometimes jealous of ur computer, but I'm glad u r at home and not at some club or pub inhaling those 2nd hand smoke & stuff.
I love you, hubby.
I cannot promise that
I will not get fatter
I will not be late
I will not hav moods swing
I will not buy stuff on impulse
But
I do promise that
I will always b supportive of u
I will share my thoughts & feelings with u
(but not $, u understand rite?)
I will giv u freedom to b yourself
I will try to understand everything that u do
(sometimes u explaining helps alot too okay)
I will help you archive all our goal
(except the part about stay-at-home-dad)
but
most of all
I do promise u that
I love you!

No comments: