Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I can't live without...

I'm with you more than 10 hours a day
Not leaving each other the whole time
Although I stepped on you all the time
Using you all the time
Yet you still treat me like a queen
Nice,
snug,
tight
and super super comfortable
u r Soft as rabbits
I think I'm addicted to u
Can't live without you!

You.

Yes

You,

my Toe Socks!

I've converted into a toe socks junkie ever since my 1st pair. It was a birthday gift from BotakFam during our TEL Training in Japan. I bought for myself 3 colorful pairs. Got hooked evar since.
It was hard to find these socks. I had to "import" them from S'pore the 1st year. Thank god, Hush Puppies Apparel outlet opened at Tun Jugah & we hav bcome a loyal customer.

"ONLY SOCKS bah! What is so different?"

Clearly you have never wore a toe socks before. If you can’t enjoy simply wearing your socks, you have missed the true experience of sock wearing. It’s like using Starbucks Ground Coffee Beans to brew your own coffee, compared to mixing up some of the instant coffee powder.

The moral of this is to appreciate the little things in life... especially a good pair of socks that will protect your feet from bacteria and fungal infection.
It is common that what normally might be taken for granted as being ordinary is actually quite extraordinary.

No comments: