Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, February 26, 2009

more moRE MOREEE of this toooooooo

Friends were telling me about the SALE at LEVI's, which I cannot believe as I've never bought LEVI's with discount evar before in my life. I had to rush to tHe SPRING to see it for myself. And true enuf, there was SALE, a very quiet sale as nobody was in the shop. GREAT!

I cannot believe my eyes, not 30%, not 50% but 60% discount le!

With such good bargain, hubby told me to pick 3 jeans... hehhehe... not 1, not 2 but 3, tiga, san!!! I think I've been a really good girl.

There were not much choices available but it was enuf for me. I like most of it. Yup, I'm not very choosy 1.

I'm so happy as I save a lot of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
For this jean, original price was RM384, I got it for only RM154. yay... I save RM230 for 1 jean. Now, multiple it by 3.

I totally dig the shopping bag that came with the purchase... adding to my collection, I got 2 in RED which I got 2 years ago. man... it has been a loooooooong time since I got any new jeans. I deserved these jeans!

Instruction inside the bag. Soooo COOL!

p/s: I'm on FORCE LEAVE tomorrow!
This I DON'T WANT as I don't have Annual Leave to spare anymore. My salary gonna b cut starting from April if it continues on **sob sob sob**

6 comments:

Simon said...

60%??!!! Sexylips told me 20% only... 60%???!!!

Anonymous said...

wah! Nice buy oh...!!

faithlovechocolate said...

Mr.Toilet: Shitting U, I'm Not. Just that choices for man are even more limited lar.

Christina: hey girl let's go for "people in between tea room" before you take off.

cal81 said...

haha... memang poisonous betul punya sale campaign... mr sexy lips & his beloved doll adi lost more than rm1k combined at that shop since new year! =p

faithlovechocolate said...

o_O" so keng ar!

Anonymous said...

hahaha... I take 15 sec to find out what is "People in between tea room"!! hahaha... you are really creative!

Sure... mmm... Will call you :)