Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy ppl vs unHappy people


I think that


1 . Happy people are characterized by the belief
that they are able to control their situation
;

whereas

Unhappy people tend to believe that they are a toy of fate.

I believe that I'm able to take hold of my own destiny if I am determined enough. This I have to thank my parent as they've instilled this in me since I was young. When there's a will, there's a way. I was brought up to think that anything was possible.

2 . Happy people are people that bother to count their blessings;

whereas

Unhappy people never seem to bother to make the best out of things.

I believe that everything happens for a reason and bad luck can always be good luck in disguise, just open your eyes & look for it. Another popular phase used at home : BLESSING in DISGUISE. No choice hahahha... I was brought up to be optimistic.

3 . Happy people are smart enough to realize
that the past belongs to the past
;

whereas

Unhappy people tend to mull over grudges or flaws
that are no longer significant
.

I believed that it's your choice to want that happiness.
If your life is so miserable,
blame yourself for moping and wallowing in self pity.

I believe that your eyes are set in front
because you are meant to look forward.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I like your post and the saying in the end “I believe that your eyes are set in front because you are meant to look forward” I agree there is no reason to dwell on things if you want to lead a happy life. I read a happiness FAQ by a happiness consultant, Med Yones, which amongst others, covers the characteristics of unhappy and happy people and gives you suggestions on how to change your life around and be happy. See the FAQ at http://www.lifehappiness.org/lifehappinesscoachingfaq/index.htm

faithlovechocolate said...

thanks. I'll checked it out!