Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Brunch

hahhaha.. if there is such thing
I just dun wanna feel left out when every1 else is celebrating it!
Did you know that in the US, nearly $15 billion is spent on candy, flowers and other frivolous gifts? In my opinion, there are better (and sexier) ways to show you care.

Hubby was suggesting we wash the handsome 8 on such a hot hOT HOT day. What were you thinking man? Siau ar??!! Then an idea pop up, to show my love, we would go for Car Wash & Brunch at the same time. Splendid! No need to sweat like a pig & tummy will b filled 2.

That's why we were at The Original Carwash at 10 in the morning.
I opted for the TOC Breakfast RM10. ah... it has been ages since I had baked beans... I finished that mountain of butter arrhhhhggg
Looks at those sausages... nicely done but not flavorful enuf 4 me. The scrambled egg was awesome :)Hubby tried the Laksa RM8. It was a BIG bowl of laksa. With 3 BIG prawns. With big portion of sambal. Look how small hubby's fingers are compared to the bowl. But hubby was disappointed with the soup. SOUP is EVERYTHING! and the soup was too bland.
These are the complimentary drinks that came with the Car Wash & Vacuum. Normally, the Lime Juice cost RM 5.50 while the Coffee is RM5.00. I have save RM10.50. So if you send your car here, remember to bring along a fren for the free drinks.Valentine's Brunch was RM33.00, that includes FULL tummy and a Cleaner & Shinier Car.

What ya all did on Valentine's morning??

No comments: