Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, October 17, 2008

Update on bookssss

I'm running low on books... need to do bookssss shopping during weekend. Excluding all the cook books, hobby books & magazine, below are the list of books I've finished reading ytd:

Books List for April :1. Tony Parsons - One for My Baby
2. James Hall - Buzz Cut
3. Robert Rankin - Knees Up Mother Earth
4. Robert Crais - Hostage
5. Brigitte Aubert - Death from the Woods
6. Michael Connelly - City of Bones
7. Dick Francis - Slay Ride
8. Stanley Bing - Throwing the Elephant

A waste = Knees Up Mother Earth
Could not understand the humor in the book. Not planing to finish reading it.

A steal = Death from the Woods
Enjoyed reading this. The sarcasm was top notch.

RIP = Throwing the Elephant
SexyLips borrowed the book & never gave it back even after I reminded him. He informed that he enjoyed that book while doing his business in the toilet. I don't think I want it back anymore.

Books List for May :
1. Craig Thomas - A Wild Justice
2. Frank Baldwin - Jack & Mimi
3. Mike Gayle - Turning Thirty
4. Margaret Graham - A Bed of Roses
5. Dick Francis - Knock Down
6. Valerie Frankel - Not so Perfect Man
7. Chris Manby - Seven Sunny Days
8. Sarah Mason - Playing Games
Jack & Mimi got me all hot & sweaty with the loves scene in the book. I though it was "WHO IS the Murderer?" kind of book.

Currently reading A Wild Justice.

Books List for September: 1.Danielle Steel - The Cottage
2. Danielle Steel - Leap of Faith

In 6 months, I've finished reading 15 books, lost 1 book, discard 1 book & now reading the last book. Looking forward to shop for more BOOKs. I can spend hours in bookstores.

What have you been reading??

No comments: