Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Selamat Hari Raya!

Setahun, hanya sekali
Merayakan hari yang mulia ini

SELAMAT HARI RAYA
to all my Muslim friends...

Hari Raya is also a time for forgiveness, so please forgive me for all the things I did or said which hurt your feelings ok? Thanks :)

Went "Open House" visiting with CyKO & Dora, SexyLips & Lengchai.
The 1st house was Azizi's near Satok area. No jam at all which was a relieve to me coz I'm forced to drive as Hubby's driving license expired. Hubby is loving being chauffeured around. I super hate driving to places I'm not familiar with.

Had a nice BeeHoon Soup, Ketumpat with Beef Rendang & Satay Sauce (no more satay, le sigh). I brought Esther along with me & she was really shy at 1st but she had a great time devouring the chocolates & cakes, as captured by LengChai.
2nd house was after the Satok bridge where there was MASSIVE JAM #@#%*&(*&%$%@#$ Stucked & moved like snail for more than 1/2 hour before getting to the 1st roundabout after the bridge. My legs are super tired. My parent went along with me as it's a family friend. ah... at last got curry & satay... YAY!!While being there I was introduced to a rather famous columnist of Borneo Post, also a lawyer, a public speaker, Mr. Dunstan. Here's me hoping that 1 day the photo will b worth a lot... te-hee... Actually I don't really read newspaper la... but my mum went goo-goo-ga-ga over him & said the articles he wrote are a good read, mostly about current affairs of Sarawak.
Ending the post with the kuih raya... the REAL reason I agreed to drive today.SexyLips, boleh I tumpang ur kereta tomolo kah???

p/s: Esther is Hubby's niece.

2 comments:

cal81 said...

ha, i think sexy-lips very busy with photo-editing at the moment... need to persuade him to come out tomo... =p
btw, Esther memang very cute & photogenic... makes a very good toddler model =)

faithlovechocolate said...

aiyo... got free kari also don't want to come out. susah.

kids are really good at that, being super cute and getting away with almost everything.