Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Bad Timing

Actually on Monday morning, I was already having slight headache & 1 of my tonsil were swollen. But I just could not resist the durian. By Tuesday, the slight headache has increased the pain scale to 5 & both my tonsils were swollen. I just swallowed 2 panadol & matched on... no choice... But later in the morning I went to see the doctor & he gave me Vit C (??!!) & deflame lozenges.

I think the visit to the doctor make it worst than before. My head started to throbbed in the afternoon after I took the medicine after lunch. By night time, I was like this...
Could not sleep well last night... the nose was blocked... throat itchy itchy...

Today in the office, the headache pain has reach a scale of 7 & the tissue papers were a permanent fixture on my nose.... now my nose is red from all the rubbing... I need this...
The worst is my mum courrier a care package for me, containing Durian, Langsat, Mangosteen & Rambutan.... but now all my food are tasteless... hai... pai mia ar... How can the timing be so BAD??!!

No comments: