Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, October 3, 2008

Sweet Happiness

There's this rather new place great for dinner at Tabuan Laru area. It's called Sweet Happiness Seafood, located near Choice Daily, it is just a corner turn away after passing J&J Cafeteria. This will be my 6th trip there. I was told the chef was from Holiday Inn (Mei San).I totally dig the "Butter Prawn", exploding with flavors.
I belanja my group of work-colleague for a dinner cum celebration as our group has 2 person being selected for promotion, my AE, the handsome ChangKS, now an Executive Engineer & chiang chiang chiang chiang... ME, promoted to si-tafu Engineer... I know, my BoldBoss is great. I think god is okay with me too. And I'm thankful the group of 8 under my wings are behaving well & reliable.

As it's a special occasion, I booked the private room & ordered several dishes that I like:
1. Cold plate (on a boat)
2. Mango Duck
3. Honey Roasted Pork Ribs with buns
4. Shark Fin Soup
5. Yam Basket
6. Butter Prawn
7.Crab fried with salted egg.

ALL were YUMMY except for the CRAB, it tasted like CRAP, not fresh & too much pepper was used... what a waste...

I enjoyed the dinner & hopefully the rest were okay with the food. All in all I spend RM385 (including drinks) which is reasonable for 10pax.

p/s: I was so busy eating that I forgot to take photos of those well presented food.

4 comments:

Louis said...

CONGRATS on your promotion!
now me waiting for your treat! thank you Faith!

faithlovechocolate said...

thanks. NO problem, I belanja u Simply Sedap 1 when u get back.

Louis said...

cheh....boh sim. at first, i thought if u agreed to belanja me to a more decent meal, then i bring back smth (hint: with choc) more decent. now, i have changed my mind liao. :P

faithlovechocolate said...

hahah ... don be so small gas lar ...