Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

When Denial Is NOT the Path to take anymore

My pants are getting so much tighter. I just ignored the fact & placed those pants at the bottom of the wardrobe. It was a good excuse to go shopping for new pants. Smart eh?

After a few months, I can't fit into those new pants anymore. Again I tried ignoring the fact & stash it to the back of my mind.

This conversation happen a few months ago:

SexyLips look at me while I was sitting at my work chair, “Is that… your tummy?! Tell u don eat so much liaw!”

Then SantaLouis says to me, “Yeah man, you’ve put on weight.”

I have this ability to auto filter their comment away. I've only put on mayb ~4 ..ok ok I lied it's 8 KG only wa. What do they know about looking good anyway?

Last week SexyLips & I went to weigh our self at the in-house clinic.

OMG cb SexyLips is lighter than me. HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN??!! He's a MAN with 6 packs (mini ones hehe) & taller than me (althought only like 2 cm).

SexyLips stared at me and just laugh, "Faith ah... You cannot already. CONTROL, control lar...”
I just scream, "OMG... You better EAT MORE LAR... How can I be heavier than you?? Are you sick??"

yea...I'm still in FDM (Full Denial Mode).

Then the ULTIMATE BOMB Explode in my face… when in A SINGLE DAY, 3 colleagues asked whether I’m pregnant or not?

I stared back at them and just said softly, "Nah, just fat lar"

I looked down at my tummy self-consciously, doing that cepat-cepat-suck-it-in-without-looking-obvious thing.

And then I realized why I’ve gotten so many empire waist tops & loose cutting blouse. I wish I could just stated that it's merely a trend. But it’s not. It’s my belly. My flabby arms, My thighs. I miss my slutty tops that I can no longer wear due to my dreaded muffin top. I miss my almost flat belly, I miss my shapely legs, I miss a time when I could just slip on anything & not worrying whether I looked like a BAK CHANG or not... I know I have a weight issue.That's the 1st step, admitting I have an issue.

Sigh! Ang chua cho? What to do?

I cannot tahan skipping meal, bcoz I'll go crazy thinking about food! Maybe I should cut down on the eating. But there are so many yummy food around. So I've started to eat slightly less rice with more meat & vege.

NO, sorry KennySia, DETOX for 1 week I SURE FAIL... CANNOT one! Mission Impossible.

SexyLips suggested MEAL Replacement... 1000% Gagal.

I also cannot skip my Ice-cream, chocolate & keropok late night supper combo... I'll be awake thinking about them if I skip... Recently I started to cut down to ~half of the portion of the JUNKs I take daily. So instead of 1 big glass of ice-cream, now it's a small glass of ice-cream.

I never had time to exercise, mayb just sexercise...hahahahha. The only stretching I do is while using the public toilet bcoz I dare not sit. I'm too lazy to hit the gym & surely I'll just waste the money paying for membership. But to really maintain a good healthy body, I need to take the exercise part more seriously.

As I was back home before 6pm today, I decided to take out my spider web covered jogging shoes out & walk for 5 rounds around my apartment jalan raya. Each round is roughly 400 steps. I'm really proud of my achievement although it's a small baby step.

Hopefully I can maintain my current weight & not gain anymore extra kilos. And magically my tummy & arm will be toned too hahahahahha..... I wanna hav a genie in my lamp too ...

Within a span of minutes, the sky colors just changed...

The sunset that I soaked in while finishing my walk.


2 comments:

Stitch said...

juz get pregnant Faith, then u can eat ALL U WANT !!! me smart ler.....

faithlovechocolate said...

cheh boi!! then bcome permanently horizontally challenge...