Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Morning Banana Diet

I've been dying to tell you about this Morning Banana Diet I found out recently... through a doctor le. At 1st, I thought it was a morning shag before you get up diet... but I was wrong. It's a craze among Japanese now & the stores run out of bananas every single day.
The Morning Banana Diet regime is simple:
* You eat a raw, unfrozen banana for breakfast.
* You can eat whatever you want for lunch and dinner, even fried foods. However, dessert is prohibited. You must eat dinner before 8 pm. Sleep before midnight.
* At 3 pm, you can have a sweet snack, like chocolates or cookies. You can have something healthier it's up to you, but if you want chocolate, don't deny yourself.
* You can have a bit of room-temperature water at meals, but only a little bit. Don't drink much water throughout the day.
* You can work out if you really want to but otherwise don't worry about it. You don't want to put any stress on your body.

I bought that bloody bunch of banana for 1 week already but still it has not ripen. So I have no chance to start on this diet yet.

Has any1 tried this diet before?
Does it WORK??!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Home early tonight, so decided to walk around my apartment again. This time I managed to finished 8 rounds (3200 steps) with alternate slow & fast walking in 30 minutes. I sweat little bit (good sigh le as I hardly sweat) as it was not windy like last week.

Then I had a satisfying super oily Fried Kueh Tiau with EXTRA clam at 3rd mile night market.
My bro ask, "Why u waste ur time & walked just now??"
Me : "I walked to burn some calories so that I CAN EAT this & hopefully I don't get any fatter lar"

2 comments:

Simon said...

all i know is, athletes stock up on bananas for extra energy before their competitions. not sure if it helps you to slim down.

faithlovechocolate said...

wah! Extra energy ar, means lotsa calories lar... hmmm...