Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Green Packet

Must start the day with a hearty breakfast...
Esther showing the way to pose in a kawaii photo...
Rasjidi's the only rumah we visit. Again there was massive jam towards Santubong.. am SO SO SO glad I'm not driving today as Mr. LomeoHo volunteered driving us. The journey to Rasjidi's house took almost an hour, even Esther manage to take a nap.

Rasjidi's 6 months old son, Alkif Aqif (I think spelled that way lar Louis said so) was really chubby & cute & oh so fair but I din manage to capture a photo... as I was too busy makan. I enjoyed the beef rendang a lot, with 2nd helping as well... I was the last to finish... Free lunch hahahhah...

When I was small, I really like this mini poh piah, the Bak Hu type. This halal version abit of fishy smell. Nevertheless, I still like it.
The Chocolate Cheese cake were YUMMY, I attacked only that as my tummy is over flowing with rendang.
And lucky Esther got a Ang GREEN Pau... bein a kid hav so many advantages...Only went to 1 buka rumah today as the other 3 host Awang, Budiman & Izzahar were out visiting 2...

p/s: Esther is hubby's niece.

2 comments:

Louis said...

i think Ras' son is so-called Aqif.
Too bad i missed this year's raya... sob.

faithlovechocolate said...

AHH.....OK....i edit later...