Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, October 11, 2008

not another -_-"

Was looking forward for my virgin Dim Sum Breakfast at Joyous Shanghai, Lok Thian. Went there at 9am but it was closed... dang. The sign state it only opened at 9am on Sunday & Public Holiday... No choice went to Padungan's Small HK as usual... I always order this (chix feet), yummy with all the preserved black beans:
Ordered the usual dim sum & pau. Today I tried their Prawn chee-cheong-fan, turn out to be quite good. yea, I'm not hard to satisfy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On the way home, hubby passed by MD Motors (not sure the name) & caught a glimpse of something bcoz he got all excited & told me that we HAD to go back & check it out. And so he made an U-turn back for this, a Honda NSX:omg it was so low... just compare to the car at the side... look at the ridicioulously low bumper, how to drive this in KCH roads that full of potholes & bumps -_-" i know how I raved about low rider but this is WAY TOO LOW.hopefully this is not a hint that Hubby wants ANOTHER CAR for his birthday.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I found a good way to get rid of the sight of my hideous flabby arm and I don't even need to do any exercise...hahahhaha... I bought a blouse that is super puffy at the sleeves from Padini. I really like it. It's so loose at the waist too, a great way to cover my bulging tummy too. Killing 2 birds with 1 stone...

9 comments:

cal81 said...

wow... *drool*drool*... that's the ultimate Honda masterpiece =)

Louis said...

A bloody red Honda legend!!!
drooooooool~~~

Stitch said...

Obviously both Calvin & Louis bo sim!!! Faith u look so SUIIIIIIII so SLIMMMMMMM. U even SUI-re & SLIMM-er than that BLODDY red car!! Droooooollll ~~~

Stitch said...

oooii ...BTW ar ...did u juz straighten ur hair? it jus look different to me.

faithlovechocolate said...

Calvin & Louis, Now I understand why huby HAD to turn BACK.

Thanks Roy, now veli happy u said me Sui & Slim.
But the plan back-fired as 2 person has asked whether I'm preggy or not -_-"

Stitch said...

jus tell them, u r NOT, n its jus triesters of glycerol which soluble in organic solvents and largely insoluble in water.OR generally so call F.A.T ! hehehehe.....

faithlovechocolate said...

hai... don hav to remind me lar... sad now...

fiona said...

wahlau.. we both have the same idea.. haha.. me also wearing these kinds of blouses to office until someone asked me ... "hey fiona, are you pregnant ar?"

faithlovechocolate said...

Now I'm trying to maintain & not gain anymore weight, I've gain 8 kilo in 4 years... but so hard bcoz i love food too much.