Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Tea Leaf

It has been a long while since I go jalan x2 at Boulevard Hypermarket, more like since it open last year... hahahah... Parking's a b%$ch & it always look so crowded. But since mum wanna go look see, I took the chance to explore the FOOD section of the Hypermarket... and man... am I glad I went.

Was jumping up & down when we saw this on sale... have been considering about getting a popcorn maker for our entertainment room to make it feel & smell like a cinema kakaka... this can pretty much do it.
Then these Cheese Macaroni was calling out to me....
buy me buy me buy me

Then as the stories goes, it's predictable that I totally lose control & went on a mad food shopping spree, grabbing a total of 21 items, with mum only buying 1 item.
Among those, only 1 item was NOT food but a Akemi Tea Leaf Therapeutic Pillow. Hubby saw this on sale, with 50% discount it only cost RM45.90 (normal price RM91.80).The centre part contained a pack of fiber, that smells of tea leaf...I've been complaining to hubby that he sometimes snore really loud when asleep. I suggested that he change pillow with a better support. The ones that we got from Ikea is not that firm but suit me perfectly. I'm glad he's willing to try a new pillow. Hopefully that can help to achieve my peace & quiet at night. As you can see, a lot of promises on the label of the pillow...Then as I walk out of the Hypermarket, I notice that there were a PWP (purchase with purchase) offered with great bargain. Mum wanted the whistling cattle & Yeo's packet drinks. While I only noticed 1 thing that I want, Famous Amos Cookies (with Chocolate Chips & Pecans). I know I know the stall selling fresh Famous Amos Cookies is just 2 steps away but for me these packet cookies do taste better. I'm weird I know but that's how I feel.
happyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappy

Dinner was at Sweet Happiness Seafood (again??!!) but this time I was the one in charged of ordering the dishes. So I made sure that we tried new dishes. Sometimes it's best to stick with what you know is the best like the Butter Prawn, bcoz the other version of Salted Egg Prawn just sucks donkey ass.

This Chicken Soup in Coconut was awesome, but the chicken meat was rather scarce. But what's important was the SOUP kan?
Well that end my rather uneventful Sunday where I got to laze around and watched House & Supernatural while munching away, and also read a bit while munching away...

I'm sure your weekend was more eventful, and hopefully you had a great time.

1 comment:

Jan said...

Hi. Do you have the contact number for Sweet Happiness Seafood?