Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, October 6, 2008

2nd MC for the year

arrghhhhhh.... DAMN HEADACHE again!!!! My right eye is killing me softly like the 1st MC i took. The worst... I just
wasted my breakfast...

The doctor even said that weekend are supposed to be relaxing & stress free. IT WAS. Maybe I'm suffering from MONDAY BLUES... But as usual my blood pressure shoot up to 140/110 when I'm in pain & the doc forced me to go home to rest... So now I'm getting ready to jump into my comfortable bed & sleep away my headache.

** I am free of all prejudices. I hate love everyone equally**

**update : HUBBY just called & he is taking half day leave. He's coming back home to sayang me... ar... feels so much better now**

7 comments:

Louis said...

poor u... hope u get well soon.

CHERRYSA said...

get well soon

cal81 said...

monday blues gives me heaches too... albeit at a much less severe degree (depending on how much fun / how bad a hangover i've got from the weekend) =p
get well soon!

Stitch said...

I go ur house n kisu kisu u, sure u will heal IMMEDIATELY or die STRAIGHT AWAY instead lah ....wana try? tsk tsk tsk ......

faithlovechocolate said...

thanks every1... I'm feeling great now.

stitch... omg ur offer is too *yucks* ... I don dare to try ... sure DIE straight away.

Louis said...

i fell ill on monday evening. then took MC on tuesday due to high fever.
didnt know your virus so geng, can reach taiwan leh...

faithlovechocolate said...

oh no... hope you feeling better, Louis