Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Elijah Full Month Celebration

Attended the Full Month Celebration for Elijah Aslan (hubby's nephew) at The Cottage (opposite The Continental Hotel). As usual the place is packed to the brim, usually by really really old people.

Elijah getting ang pau from "Yi Poh" aka Great-grand-aunt...
The Chocolate Mousse Cake was heavenly... it was so fine, so smooth.... with a layer of melted chocolate... how I wish I can bake like my hubby's cousin Hallie. Well Now I know what I'm gonna order this Friday for my BoldBoss 30th birthday
Tonight was a double celebration, as it was also the birthday of Sean, son of hubby's cousin.
Hubby was glad when he saw the last dish of fruits was served. He was stuffed silly with the yummy food. See his expression!
That's my BIL promoting the plate too... Hand on tummy is a good idea to express what he wanna convey.
yea.. that's exactly how I felt at time too....

No comments: