Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, October 10, 2008

what to get??

Casual chatting in the "work place" with my hubby & his boss... while waiting for the Japanese vendors to finish their task... we were chitchatting about random stuff when suddenly hubby blurt out

Hubby: wah ... it's coming soon.
Boss: What is?
Hubby : My birthday **while grinning like a Cheshire cat**
Boss: Oh! When is it?
Hubby: Next month on the 12th.
Boss: Ah...
Hubby: Faith **that's me** got me a sports car, RX8 last year.
Boss: haha... lucky you
Me: **trying to escape**
Hubby: **Turning to me** How about this year? Ferrari sound good. **wink**
Me: -_-""

Technically, Hubby bought the car himself, just that I agreed with him. So now, I'm in a dilemma as to how I'm gonna OUTDO myself for this year ??!! Any suggestion guys?? Other than cars, what do most man want? Don't tell me it's MORE CARs.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Went to Cold Storage after dinner, and it's awfully quiet on a Friday evening. My ice-cream need restock & Cold Storage is the only store that have BULLA Full Cream ice-cream (why can't they think of a nicer name), my new love.

Have you ever taste BLACK CORN before??? I'm not that adventurous to try it out. Tried before?? Was it good??
Grabbed the ice-cream, some junk food & we were done. While walking passed Coffee Bean, it look so deserted that hubby suggested to ta pau cappuccino... ko lien the barrister counting ants.
Just look at the car park space. Business not that good eh?
Can't wait to get home to enjoy my coffee. I can only drink latte or cappuccino, and not those black coffee as my tummy is very sensitive.
What a great way to kick start the weekend mood.

Have a great weekend ahead my friends.

2 comments:

fiona said...

tot u said wanna cut down the spending? another cup of coffee eh....

faithlovechocolate said...

hehe ... we both shared 1 cup only... plus pity the empty kopitiam bah...