Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, October 5, 2008

better than 4D??

Am in a rather GOOD mood.

I even drove all the way to Batu Kawah Old Township for the famous Bak-Ee Mee.

Finished reading The Cottage. Have to buy MORE books.

Watched a movie titled "Deception". hahah... just bcoz Hugh Jackman was in it, and guys, Maggie Q tits was spotted in a short scene. oh oh oh I have to warn, the story line is rather predictable & deceptively dull. Only watch if U r really FREE & hav nothing else to watch like me.

GOSSIP GIRL's girls were totally HOT in the 6th episode. Although the story is getting abit boring, but get to wash eyes a lot lar.

Followed by 2 episodes of Beverly Hills 90210. By the way, it sucks real bad. They really need a new STYLIST. The clothes they wear are like hand-me-down from the 90's 90210.

Went for monthly Facial Treatment in the afternoon. I'm glad that I'm earning my own $$ and being able to pamper myself is really a gift. I've only left 1 more Facial Session at Slimming Sanctuary (SS). And the current package is gonna cost ~RM2000 for 10 sessions. Unlike the last package I bought was ~RM1500 for 10 sessions. In an effort to cut-cost, I'll be doing my future facial treatment at an ex-employee of SS who has started her own business. I like her method & she's very thorough. So I took up a 10 session Facial (with machine) at RM800 + 2 free facial w/o machine. I'm so happy bcoz it's such a good deal & I get to save a lot of money. She has all the equipments & I've checked out her place, clean & neat. I likey. She's really good, so if you guys are interested, call or msg me yea.

Bought Mega Toto... pls pls pls pls let me WIN...

After dinner I was really free so decided to do some housekeeping & found 1 ANG PAU amidst the stack of bills. I opened it up to ensure that it's empty before throwing it away. And to my surprise, there were MONEY inside. I jump up in JOY and showed it happily to hubby.
Me: This was for our wedding.
Hubby: Wah... this is better than 4D.

It was a great Sunday for me, and I believe you all had a great time too.

4 comments:

Louis said...

wah... must intro me to your facial place. i think i'll need it after 3 months in taiwan.

faithlovechocolate said...

Yea, I'll give you the hp # once u get back here... I've introduce some friends there & now they are regular customer.

CHERRYSA said...

Housekeeping is not that bad after all if you can get red packet loaded with cashy. lolz.

Good recommendation for the facial? where is it?

faithlovechocolate said...

it was a sweet discovery... after hiding for more than 1 year.

She opened the facial at her home somewhere in Tabuan Laru, near Calvin's house. I like her bcoz she takes her time & really thorough.