Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Virgin WIN

Hubby woke me up early on MONDAY

Hubby : We WON!! We WON!!
Me: ** was still asleep & was SUPER annoyed** What WE WON??!!
Hubby: **Excitedly** We WON TOTO!!
Me: **suddenly WIDE AWAKE** wah... MEGA ar??
**start to dream how I was gonna spend 20 million**
Hubby: No lah... If I WON MEGA, I peng-sang liaw lor. ONLY 4D lar.
Me: Seriously??!! What number kena???
Hubby: Your grandpa hospital room number, 2105.
Me: ar... bought the number the day he went for operation. Cool. 1st prize ar??
Hubby: No lar... CONSOLATION nia.
Me: Then how much we won??
Hubby: hahah... I dunno le... had to check as it's 1p type.
Me: faster lar!
Hubby: hahah...RM3 only... hahahahahhah
Me: cheh....
Hubby: it's our 1st time winning ANYTHING. Happy lar.
p/s: Hubby was a bit paiseh wanna go "nia lui" at the toto counter... hahahha... I refused to help him.
The counter auntie ko-lien hubby as she gave him the RM3 price money + the above pack of biscuit