Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Makan at Tepi Jalan

Dining at Tepi Jalan, aka Sidewalk , situated at Green Heights.

It's preferable to me bcoz it's always empty & bery quiet. I think the food served there is acceptable with the price they charge. I like the environment there but NO air-con is my MAIN complaint. Dunno why the business is not that good le. Went for dinner on a Sunday night & it was dead quiet.

Nice decor. But the place is kinda dark. The table is lighted up with only this ...As usual I'll order Grilled Lamb with mushroom sauce: And hubby will order beef... this is Sirloin Steak. The portion quite small. Loved their potato 2.But according to hubby, the Rib Eye Beef Steak taste better:
Other food like the seafood spaghetti is not too bad, but My Restaurant offer da BEST!!!Not a big fan of Chicken Chop though...I seldom order the dessert here as it's quite expensive, the cake is like RM9-10 per piece le... rather go Secret Recipe lor...

Parking space
is NOT an issue here. And it's near to where I stay. Sometimes the monthly promotion set comes with Soup & Drink & Dessert, quite worth it. Normally a meal with Beef Steak & Grilled Lamb
plus drinks is around RM70+

This post is 2 make you gian. *evil*

No comments: