Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Evergreen Daddy....

The handsome Birthday boy more than 50 years ago!!!
As mum put it, even if I'm 18, 21, 30 or 40, I'll always be your little girl...From young, u have instill in us that EDUCATION is the KEY, and I thank you for that. You have inspired the BEST in me...
When we were in Australia, on your insistence we went to the Victoria Market to get TONS of STRAWBERRY (my lov)!!!! U even help to get boxes so that I can pack all my junks. I've grown up with the warmth of your love, sometimes I take things for granted.
In this photo, the 1st thing I noticed was..... your hand, you both still hold hands after 30 years of marriage... that's real LOVE...
Here's me getting the good luck kiss on my wedding day!!!When you pose for a photo, seldom smile & act very cool ...but taking photo with me always bring a smile to daddy's face....really...
When I was acting cute to capture the koala...
You were also into acting cute...hehehhe....I'm proud to hav you as my daddy... handsome, patient, kind, considerate & full of wisdom... and many more...
Dad, there are a millions things you do for us, and what does that get you???

No comments: