Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, July 12, 2008

ar... school days...

Seeing my cousins washing their white school shoes brought back the memories where my mum need to SCREAM at us to wash our shoe during weekend... but we still won't move, sometimes we will just throw the shoes into the washing machine. muahahha... poor mummy had to endured that until she gave up & got us the WHITE LIQUID that can cover up the dirt on the shoe. Later on, we got the ALL White PLASTIC shoes... dunno why I was LAZY since small ... I think it's in the gene lar, daddy & mummy...really....
My cousins cute little innocent face......
Don't be fooled, they actually are LITTLE MONSTERs in disguised!!!!
Really envy their carefree days... No worries, just need to complete their home work & it's TIME TO PLAY!!!

No comments: