Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, July 31, 2008

8 days to 080808

Had my fav Sizzling Noddle with Beef for dinner at C@useway B@y.
From the food point of view, maggie mee tasted way way much better. So sad lar, as it used to be my fav dish there...sob sob...

As a reward to self, a BIG Vanilla Milk Shake!!! weeeeeee....
After the dreadful dinner, went TOY shopping as Esther's birthday is tomorrow! I spotted "it" once I got into the gift shop, it was love at 1st sight.

I came, I saw, I ask hubby to buy for me.

Is it a BEAR??
A key-chain???
It's a Cellphone Cover + cute Bear + key-chain... kekekke
Hubby: eeewww... pink colored!!!
Me :**stared hubby with killer eyes**
Hubby: ooooOOO... so cuuuuute!!!
Me: hehehe...glad u think so too.

After browsing round & round & round, finally found the perfect gift for Esther. Hopefully she liked it. I wrap the gift, nice le???
Stay tuned to find out the content of the above...

No comments: