Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, July 14, 2008

A girl can never hav enuf ....

After the window shopping the other day with SexyBum, I saw a pair of shoes I need...ok lar... I want!! I requested hubby to go together again so that he can pay for it choose the color ... hehehhe....

Hubby : U got so many shoes oledi lar!!!! WHY want some more???
Me: Where got many??!!! Some more now got mega sale mah, discount 20% bor.
Hubby: I think u hav enuf shoes lar
Me : But I don't have ENOUGH Shoes!!!
Hubby : -_-"
After I counted my shoes & slippers, including my 2 sport shoes, I ONLY hav 15 PAIRS. That's like peanut in the world of LADIES rite???

So GIRLS, speak up, how many pairs of shoes do you have??? Do you think it's enuf?? I need to convince my hubby.

2 comments:

Simon said...

I only have 3. Initially 4, still waiting for my slipper to come back from sg.sarawak ... ^^

faithlovechocolate said...

haha...let bygone be bygone lar... r u sure u only hav 3..mai kei kei..